It is an absolute user friendly system, developed specifically for environmental engineers, who may not have much exposure to numerical concepts in data creation , calculation and analysis.
Hydrodyn-FLOSOFT is an advanced computer software used to simulate flow in coastal waters of estuarine systems in complex geometry with high order (precision) numerical schemes. It solves the equations for mass, momentum and energy for flow. It uses a 3D Finite Element Method grid to map the physical domain features to be modeled exactly and with generalized flow boundaries.
- 3D Finite Element Method with triangular meshes and simulation can be done for any arbitrary shaped topography of flow domain.
- Bulit-in Grid Generator, which is based on Finite Element Method.
- Uses sigma-coordinate system vertically and hence irregular bottom topography of the river can be studied exactly.
- Can be used for modeling of lateral flows.
- Boundary conditions can be defined at any location.
- Integration of pre and post processor facilities.
- Digitization of various hydrographical features.
- Solver has cold start and hot start options.
- Help menu facilities are available.
- River and Urban Hydraulics
- Tidal Circulation and particle trajectory
- Flow simulation in seas, rivers and estuarinee system
- Flow circulation in and around marine structures